*To view the grading rubric for this discussion, click the name of the discussion, then click “Grading Information.”Discussion Questions:
- Describe what is meant by “inferiority” in Adler’s theory.
- List and explain the three tasks of life in Adler’s theory.
- What is an inferiority complex?
- How do Erikson’s stages help you understand the people you know who are older and younger than you are? Explain, giving a few examples..
- What is meant by a psychosocial moratorium? Furthermore, give an example
- How did Allport define personality?
- Explain Allport’s concept of functional autonomy.
- How did Cattell define personality?
- Describe Cattell’s 16 Personality Factors (PF).
- List the big five personality factors and give a brief example of each one.