1. Identify at least three examples where the scholarly voice could be improved, including correcting the use of emotional language, unsupported claims, and bias, among other issues. Quote the original from the student sample paper, and explain what is not scholarly about the voice.
2. Explain the effect this lack of scholarly voice has on you as a reader. What impression does it leave? How does it affect the ideas in the piece of writing? What do you think of the writer?
3. What did you learn about academic integrity?
4. How has your definition of plagiarism grown or changed?
5. What are the academic and professional ramifications of plagiarism?
6. How will you use academic integrity strategies in your practice and program?
7.Why is academic integrity important in Human Services?
8. Do you have any questions for your Instructor or peers?