Complete the following requirements:
- Examine the overview of your assigned social determinant of health on the website. Define the determinant.
- Describe how the assigned social determinant could impact the health outcomes of a client.
- Identify what information the NP could gather to assess the impact of the determinant for the client.
- Discuss at least two online, national, or local resources available for at-risk clients and families for the selected determinant.
- Integration of Evidence: Provide supportfromaminimum ofonescholarlyin-text citationin addition to the textbook.
- Engagement in Meaningful Dialogue: Respond to a student peer and course faculty to further dialogue.
- Peer Response: Respondsubstantivelyto at leastonetopic-relatedpostbyastudentpeer with a different topic from the initial post. Asubstantivepostadds contentorinsightsorasksaquestionthatwilladd to thelearningexperienceand/or generatediscussion.
- Faculty Response: Respond substantivelyto at leastonequestionbycourse faculty. The faculty question may be directed to the student, to another student, or the entire class.
- Professionalism in Communication: Present information in a logical, meaningful, and understandable sequence that is relevant to the discussion topic.
- Grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation are accurate.
- Good writing calls for the limited use of direct quotes. Direct quotes in discussions are to be limited to one short quotation (not to exceed 10 words). The quote must add substantively to the discussion.
- Reference Citation:Provide references with complete information as required by APA (0-1 errors). Include in-text citations included for all references AND references for all in-text citations (0 errors).