- Let us say that someone negligently causes another person to slip in a puddle of water. The person who slipped received not physical or mental injury from the fall; they simply slipped. Why might this be important for the concept of damages if the person who slipped sued the person that created the negligent risk?
- What are the differences between a licensee and an invitee with regard to torts law?
- What is comparative negligence?
- What are the different types of comparative negligence?
- What is contributory negligence?
- Does the defense seem appropriate to you? Why?