• How do resources reflect families, children and communities (e.g. cultures, languages)?
• Which important policies influence the program? How?
• Which relevant laws, regulations, quality assurance requirements and funding guidelines
impact on setting practices?
• How does the last QIP or annual report evaluate the program? How are the recommended
actions being implemented?
• How is funding for children with additional needs used to support an inclusive
• To what extent is the setting/school’s philosophy reflected in practice?
• How does the size of the total group and grouping strategies influence the daily program?