1. What s Expectation Theory?
2. History of Expectation theory,
3. Applying Expectation theory to the job interview process,
4. Expectation theory from the employer/interviewer,
5. Expectation theory from the job interviewee,
6. How expectation theory can be used to explain problems for neurodiverse individuals,
7. How empathy and expectation theory can hinder neurodiverse individuals in accessing employment,
8. Possible solutions to reduce the expectation on interviewees and interviewers especially for individuals who cannot meet expectations (neurodiverse individuals).