Address each point in complete sentences and in your own words; quotes should be used sparingly. **Responses must provide sufficient detail so that I do not have to skim the article for answers.** Responses will be graded for the depth of analysis/accuracy and writing style (e.g., complete sentences, no spelling or grammatical errors).
1. Reference: (a) attach the source article to your assignment submission (b) provide the following reference information: author(s), title, year of publication, source (e.g., title of journal or book), volume, issue, page numbers.
2. Study Question(s): state the main research question(s) or topic(s) under investigation.
3. Key Concepts: define and discuss the key concepts of the study.
4. Study Hypotheses: outline the study hypotheses/expectations/predictions .
5. Participants: describe the participants (e.g., sample size, sex distribution, mean age and range, relevant demographics) and methods of recruitment.
6. /Assessments: describe the measures (i.e., what they are and why they were used) with ample detail so each is clearly connected to the relevant study variable. Be sure to provide sample items, state the number of items on the measure, discuss how the items were scored, and so on.
7. Findings & Implications: (a) use the hypotheses to organize your description of the study findings, and (b) describe the implications of the findings as relevant to your topic of chil maltreatment. In the previous section, you outlined the measures. Your task in this section is to outline the findings for each measure. Your description of the findings should not be a superficial and broad overview, but rather should be a clearly detailed summary of the relevant findings for each measure.
8. Learning: describe in detail what you learned about your topic from this article.
9. Application: describe exactly how information from this article contributes to child maltreatment effects on adolscent mental health.
** Below I will attach an example paper and I will attach the article I want to use as well.
– Please make sure on my final paper there are 9 different headings being responded to as instruction states. The example papers do not show all 9 being answered, it just gives a broad understanding of what the paper should look like.