Here you will find four different academic papers on Error Analysis (analysis of sts´ errors). The aim of these questions and papers is that they help you understand how an Error Analysis research paper should look like, what it should contain or include.
1. Identify how each writer organizes each paper (sections, etc.).
2. Where, why and how they introduce a quote from another author, or paraphrase an author.
3. Do they present a qualitative or quantitative analysis? Or both? How do you know?
4. What is the aim of each paper?
5. In what way is the corpus used in each research different?